Kindly Choose Your Appointment Type
Invisalign® for adults
Your treatment is our secret
Have you always wanted a straighter smile, but didn’t want visible treatment with braces? You’re in luck! At OPD Smiles, we offer virtually invisible Invisalign® treatment for adults – so no one needs to know you’re transforming your smile.
What is Invisalign® treatment?
Invisalign® doesn’t need any metal brackets or wires to straighten your teeth. Instead, it uses clear plastic trays called aligners. These trays are extremely discreet, and are also removable – so you can take them out for meals, social events, and important business meetings.
How does Invisalign® treatment work?
During your free consultation, we will take special images and impressions of your smile to plan your custom treatment and fabricate your aligners. Each set of aligners will be shaped a little differently to guide your smile into alignment over the course of treatment.
Instead of coming in for adjustment appointments, your orthodontist will ask you to switch to a new set of aligners every couple weeks from the comfort of your home. While the length of treatment varies, comprehensive treatment usually takes 10-18 months to complete.
Benefits of Invisalign® treatment for adults
Our adult patients love Invisalign® treatment because it is:
Invisalign® clear aligners are translucent, so most people won’t even realize you are wearing them.
Your clear aligners are custom-made for a comfortable fit, and the smooth plastic won’t bother your cheeks or gums.
You don’t need to adjust your diet, schedule, or oral hygiene routine as needed. You can pop out your aligners as long as you wear them the recommended 22 hours a day.
We plan your entire treatment from start to finish before we even begin, so we know precisely what your new smile will look like.
How to care for your clear aligners
To ensure your Invisalign® treatment goes smoothly, it’s important to know how to care for your aligners. You should:
- Remove your aligners for mealtimes or for drinking any beverages other than water.
- Always keep your aligners in their designated case when removed. A napkin is far too easy to throw in the trash!
- Every time you brush your teeth, clean your aligners with room-temperature water and a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Be sure to avoid hot water (or leaving your aligners on hot surfaces) because it can warp the plastic.
- Keep your aligners away from pets – they will think it's a fun new chew toy!
- Contact our team immediately if your aligners are damaged or lost.
Fall in love with your smile
Book a free consultation at OPD Smiles to learn how you can achieve the smile you’ve always wanted with Invisalign® clear aligners.Book a free consultation